Office of Occupational Safety and Health (00S1)
Quarterly DASHO Conference Call Agenda
January 22, 2002
Rescheduled for January 29, 2002
Time: 1 to 1:50 PM Eastern Time
Telephone Number (Bridge): 1-800-767-1750 access code 15076# -- Revised 2/22/02
Subject: Joint Commission and OSHA Safety Interaction
Audience: All Employees, Infection Control, Employee Health, Union
Representatives, and Safety Officials
|1 - 1:04 PM
- John Hancock
Director, Office of Occupational Safety and Health - Moderator
- Today's Subject -- Safety Interaction between JCAHO and OSHA (slides for this call can be accessed at the bottom of the agenda).
- Tom Marple - Director of Federal Agency Programs - OSHA.
|1:04 – 1:40
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) Representative-Healthcare Consultant, Joint Commission Resources - Former Director, Standards Interpretation Group (JCAHO) and JCAHO Surveyor and Contact person for OSHA/JCAHO Educational Partnership.
- Melissa McDiarmid, M.D., MPH - Associate Professor University of Maryland School of Medicine -- Director, Occupational Health, Project and OSHA Consultant and Contact Person for OSHA/JCAHO Educational Partnership.
- Gil Gillen, IH -- Region 2 - OSHA.
|1:40 – 1:50
Questions and Answers
- If you did not have time to ask your question(s), you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Frank Denny at (202) 273-9743.
Links with additional information: