By default the search engine will retrieve documents containing ALL
of the words in the query, including stemmed word variations. For example,
a search on benefits would return documents containing any of the words
benefits, benefit or benefiting. To search for
an exact phrase, or to turn off stemming, enclose the query in quotes.
To find documents containing ANY of the words in the query, separate the
terms with commas. Below are some examples:
- health benefits
- Finds documents containing stemmed variations of both health and benefits.
- "health" "benefits"
- Finds documents containing only the exact words health and benefits.
- "health benefits"
- Finds documents containing the exact phrase health benefits.
- health, benefits
- Finds documents containing stemmed variations of either health or benefits.
- "health benefits" eligibility
- Finds documents containing both the exact phrase health benefits
and stemmed variations of the word eligibility.