Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
The VA Neutrals Certification Program allows VA employees to become certified in different types of ADR processes, including Mediation, Facilitation, and Group Facilitation. Employees can also be certified as ADR Mentors who can help beginning mediators/facilitators in their skill development. The program identifies training and experience requirements that must be met to achieve each type of certification. The program is designed to ensure that the ADR services we provide are of the highest quality and that VA is constantly developing its roster of VA employees available to mediate/facilitate workplace disputes.
Individuals who have been certified in mediation or facilitation by the Deputy Dispute Resolution Specialist for Workplace ADR are listed below and available to mediate/facilitate workplace disputes for VA.