Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Driving Directions from the West or from Manhattan: Take the Manhattan Bridge which leads directly to Flatbush Avenue. Follow Flatbush Avenue to the Flatbush Avenue Extension.
Driving Directions from the East or from Long Island: Belt Parkway West to Exit 11N (Flatbush Avenue/Kings Plaza). Follow Flatbush Avenue to the Flatbush Avenue Extension.
Walking Directions from Borough Hall Subway Station:
1. Head east on Joralemon St toward Boerum Pl 2. Turn left onto Adams St 3. Turn right toward Adams St/Brooklyn Bridge Blvd 4. Turn left onto Adams St/Brooklyn Bridge Blvd 5. Turn right toward Jay St 6. Turn left onto Jay St 7. Turn right onto Chapel St 8. Turn left onto Flatbush Avenue Extension. Destination will be on the left
Subway and Walking Directions from Jay Street/Metro Tech Subway Station
1. Exit the station at the “Myrtle Promenade” which puts you on Jay Street 2. There is the B67 bus that travels along Jay Street toward the Manhattan Bridge. It stops between Chapel St and the next street. 3. Walking: 4. Head north on Jay St toward Willoughby St 5. Turn right onto Chapel St 6. Turn left onto Flatbush Avenue Extension. Destination will be on the left