The Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center was established in September 1950 and is dedicated in honor of Lt. Aleda E. Lutz, U.S. Army Nurse Corps, a distinguished female Veteran. The Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affair Medical Center (VAMC) in Saginaw consists of a VA Medical Center with an independent Community Living Center (CLC), and a VA Healthcare Annex located within two miles of the VA providing Mental Health, Social Work, and Primary Care Services. There are nine Community Based Outpatient Clinics located throughout the 35-county patient service area.
The VAMC provides:
· Outpatient Primary and Specialty Care
· Outpatient Ambulatory Surgery
· Outpatient Mental Health and Social Work Services
· Outpatient Therapies and Ancillary Services
· Home-Based Primary Care
· Inpatient Acute Medicine and Telemetry
· Inpatient Residential Skilled Care and Rehabilitation, and Palliative Care
Please go to our internet site: www.saginaw.va.gov
Enrollment and Eligibility - Contact the Eligibility Clerk at 989-497-2500, ext. 13120.