San Diego Regional Benefit Office
Situated in the heart of Mission Valley, the Regional Office is easily accessible from all major freeways and can be reached by personal vehicle, bus, or trolley within minutes from any point in the city. Since the Regional Office shares occupancy of the building with a VA Outpatient Clinic and the Employment Development Department of the State of California, it truly offers a one stop "Service Center".
- American Ex-POWs
- American Legion
- Blinded Veterans of America
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Disabled American Veterans
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Paralyzed Veterans of American
- San Diego County Veterans Services
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Department of Veterans Affairs Regional VSO Liaison
- Outpatient Clinic (Out-based from VAMC, San Diego)
- Employment Development Department (State of California)
- VA Education Services (Out-based from VARO, Muskogee)
- Loan Guaranty Remote Services (Out-based from VARO Phoenix)
- Consolidated Processing Site - A special team established to process pre-discharge Quick Start claims from intake sites and Regional Offices from Pacific and Central District areas. A Quick Start claim is any claim from a service member who has less than 60 days to date of discharge or does not meet the Benefits Delivery at Discharge criterion.
- Benefits Delivery at Discharge (BDD) at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, and Naval Base San Diego San Diego.
- Coming Home to Work (CHTW) initiative at Naval Medical Center San Diego and Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Services at Naval Base San Diego, Marine Corp Recruit Depot San Diego, Marine Corp Base Camp Pendleton, San Diego State University, MiraCosta College, VA Oceanside Clinic, and Riverside County Veteran Services.
- VetSuccess on Campus located at San Diego State University and MiraCosta College.
- Balboa Career Transition Center (a joint effort between VA, DOD, and DOL) at Naval Medical Center San Diego.
- Wounded Warrior Career Transition Center at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.