San Diego Regional Benefit Office
Situated in the heart of Mission Valley, the Regional Office is easily accessible from all major freeways and can be reached by personal vehicle, bus, or trolley within minutes from any point in the city. Since the Regional Office shares occupancy of the building with a VA Outpatient Clinic and the Employment Development Department of the State of California, it truly offers a one stop "Service Center".
- American Ex-POWs
- American Legion
- Blinded Veterans Association
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Paralyzed Veterans of American
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- Department of Veterans Affairs Regional VSO Liaison
- Outpatient Clinic (Out-based from VAMC, San Diego)
- Employment Development Department (State of California)
- VA Education Services (Out-based from VARO, Muskogee)
- Loan Guaranty Remote Services (Out-based from VARO Phoenix)
- Consolidated Processing Site - A special team established to process Pre-discharge Quick Start claims from intake sites and Regional Offices from the West and Central Areas. A Quick Start claim is any claim from a service member who has less than 60 days to date of discharge or does not meet the Benefits Delivery at Discharge (BDD) criterion.
- Benefits Delivery at Discharge (BDD) at Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) Camp Pendleton, Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Miramar, and Naval Station San Diego.
- Coming Home to Work (CHTW) initiative at Balboa Naval Medical Center and Wounded Warrior Battalion, Camp Pendleton.
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service, out-based sites at Marine Corp Recruit Depot, Marine Corp Base, Camp Pendleton, San Diego State University, Mira Costa College, Oceanside VA Clinic, and Riverside.
- Vet Success on Campus located at San Diego State University and Mira Costa College.
- Balboa Career Transition Center (BCTC). A joint effort between VA, DOD, DOL and the California EDD.
- Wounded Warrior Career Transition Center (WWCTC) at Wounded Warrior Battalion, Camp Pendleton.
- American Ex-POW initiative, case management of Ex-POW claims.
- Operation Stand Down to provide Homeless Veterans assistance.