St. Paul Regional Benefit Office
OFFICE STATUS: OPEN / NO ADVISORY IN EFFECT
Open to the public Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Central Time
St. Paul VA Regional Office will be accessible and responsive as we provide timely, accurate, and cost-effective service to veterans and their families.We will earn the respect and trust of veteran and their families by exceeding expectations and achieving excellence in the delivery of benefits and services. May we always keep our country’s promise.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE ST. PAUL REGIONAL BENEFIT OFFICE
VA's St. Paul Regional Benefit Office (RO) administers a variety of benefits and services, including Compensation, Education, Insurance, Loan Guaranty, Pension, and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment for Veterans, Service members, their families, and survivors in Minnesota. We offer the following additional services:
- Counseling about eligibility for VA benefits and how to apply
- Information about VA health care and memorial benefits
- Outreach to Veterans, including those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and older, minority, and women Veterans
- Public affairs
- Assistance with applying for Specially Adapted Housing grants
- Administration of VA's Home Loan Guaranty program for most of Minnesota
Visit EXPLORE.VA.GOV for an overview of VA's benefits and services and for links to detailed eligibility and application information.
MORE ABOUT THE ST. PAUL REGIONAL BENEFIT OFFICE
Operating VA's Home Loan Guaranty Program for Veterans in Minnesota
The St. Paul RO is one of eight VA Regional Loan Centers (RLCs) administering VA's Home Loan Guaranty program, which helps Veterans obtain mortgage loans from private lenders by guaranteeing a portion of the loan against loss. This program can also prevent Veterans from losing their homes during temporary financial difficulties. We serve Veterans in Minnesota (except for those in the counties of Becker, Beltrami, Clay, Clearwater, Kittson, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Ottertail, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, Roseau, and Wilkin, which are served by the Fargo RO). We also assist with delinquent VA loans on a nationwide basis.
Operating One of Three VA Pension Management Centers
The St. Paul RO is one of the three VA Pension Management Centers (PMCs), which process applications for pension benefits and most benefit adjustments for those receiving non-service-connected disability and death pensions and Dependency and Indemnity Compensation.
VETERANS SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS
CO-LOCATED AT THE ST. PAUL VA REGIONAL BENEFIT OFFICE
- American Legion (612) 970-5660
- American Veterans (612) 970-5662
- Disabled American Veterans (612) 970-5665
- Jewish War Veterans (612) 970-5662
- Military Order of the Purple Heart (612) 970-5667
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (612) 970-5662
- Paralyzed Veterans of America (612) 970-5668
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (612) 970-5669
- Vietnam Veterans of America (612) 970-5670