Raleigh II CBOC
- Intensive Outpatient services for Veterans in the Raleigh, NC, the capital and surrounding areas.
- Behavioral Health services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified providers, specialty care referrals to the Durham VA Medical Center.
Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- From Interstate 40 you would take exit 299 Hammond Road.
- Proceed on Hammond Road and you will come to the first light. Take a left on Rush Street.
- Make the 1st right on Hammond Business Place (Before the Railroad Tracks).
- Last building on the right, Suite 105
PLEASE NOTE: Most GPS devices do not yet take this address.
Directions from the Durham VAMC Main Building:
- Take NC 147 South toward I-40 (9.7 miles)
- Merge onto I-40 East via exit 5A (19.8 miles)
- Take exit 299 (The Hammond Road Exit)
- Turn right (South) onto Hammond Road (.07 miles)
- Turn left on Rush Street at the intersection of Hammond Road and Rush Street.
- Proceed 200 feet and turn right onto Hammond Business Place.
- Drive to the end of Hammond Business Place where you will find the Raleigh II Clinic at 3040 Hammond Business Place, Suite 105 (the last of a series of red brick buildings).
- Free on premises