Glens Falls VA Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in Warren County and the surrounding areas.
- Behavioral Health Care: Behavioral health providers are available for consultation at all our primary care clinics. Brief individual and group treatments focus on health and wellness promotion, early identification, quick resolution of problems & long-term problem prevention. Medication management and other specialty services are available by referral or telemedicine equipment. For more information contact your primary care team.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program — an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Albany. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Albany facility.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
Parent Facility: Albany VAMC (Samuel S Stratton)
Phone: (518) 626-5000 or (800) 223-4810
Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.