Jamestown VA Outpatient Clinic
Veterans experiencing an emotional crisis should contact the Veterans Crisis Line or call 1-800-273-8255 press 1.
Veterans in need of medical advice after normal clinic hours can call TelCare at 1-888-838-7890.
Specialty services beyond primary care are available through the VA Health Care Upstate New York at Buffalo. If you require more specialized tests, your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Buffalo VA Medical Center, or Jamestown VA Clinic, 608 W 3rd Street, Jamestown.
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in New York State's southern tier and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Buffalo. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Buffalo VA Medical Center, or Jamestown VA Outpatient Clinic, 608 West 3rd Street, Jamestown.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program-an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
Parent Facility: Buffalo VAMC
Phone: (716) 834-9200 or (800) 532-8387