Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
Army Veteran April Rencher didn't plan on becoming homeless. But after watching her world fall apart, she's now building a new life for herself with a little help from her friends at the Tuscaloosa VA.
Whether from high noise in military operations or during training, hearing loss and tinnitus account for the two most prevalent service-connected disabilities among Veterans. Many do not realize it until too late.