Mass modifications are issued when there is a uniform change that impacts the Schedule solicitation (i.e. solicitation refresh, new clause requirements, etc.). Most mass modifications must be executed bilaterally. Schedule contractors are notified when a mass modification is issued for their Schedule solicitation via email with follow-up by their assigned contract specialist.
Your firm is required to submit all mass modifications.
- Download the applicable SF-30 from this page. You may also request a copy of the requisite SF-30 from your assigned contract specialist.
- An authorized signatory of your firm must complete blocks 8, 10a, &
- Email your signed SF-30 to the FSS Help Desk. The subject line should include
“RFM — Contract # — Schedule# — Mass Modification”.
Mass modifications submitted without the appropriate subject line may be misdirected, thereby delaying the review and processing of your request.
- This modification will not be effective until it has been signed by both an authorized signatory and the Government. The effective date of the modification will be assigned by the approving Contract Officer.
- Upon execution, a confirmation email containing a fully signed copy of the SF-30 will be emailed to your firm's contract administrator.
- Retain a copy of the Mass Modification for your records.
For more information about managing your VA FSS contract after award, visit the Managing Your FSS Contract and Compliance Requirements pages.
|65 I B
||Drugs, Pharmaceuticals, & Hematology Related Products
|65 II A
||Medical Equipment & Supplies
|65 II C
||Dental Equipment & Supplies
|65 II F
||Patient Mobility Devices
|65 V A
||X-Ray Equipment & Supplies
||Invitro Diagnostics, Reagents, Test Kits & Test Sets
||Cost-Per-Test, Clinical Laboratory Analyzer
||Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing Services
||Medical Laboratory Testing & Analysis Services