Mass modifications are issued when there is a uniform change that impacts the Schedule solicitation (i.e. solicitation refresh, new clause requirements, etc.). Most mass modifications must be executed bilaterally. Schedule contractors are notified when a mass modification is issued via email and follow-up by their assigned contract specialist. All mass modification are required.
- Download the applicable SF-30 from this page and complete blocks 8, 10a, and 15a, b, & c (must be completed by an authorized signatory of the company). You may also request a copy from your assigned contract specialist.
- Email your signed SF-30 to the FSS Help Desk. The subject line should include
“RFM — Contract # — Schedule# — Mass Modification”.
This email address is the central portal for the FSS Service, as such, mass modifications submitted without the appropriate subject line may be misdirected, thereby delaying the review and processing of your request.
- This modification will not be effective until it has been signed by both parties. The effective date of the modification will be assigned by the approving Contract Officer.
- Upon execution, a confirmation email containing a fully signed copy of the SF-30 will be emailed to the contract administrator.
- Retain a copy of the Mass Modification for your records.
For more information about managing your VA FSS contract after award, visit the Managing Your FSS Contract and Compliance Requirements pages.
|65 I B
||Drugs, Pharmaceuticals, & Hematology Related Products
|65 II A
||Medical Equipment & Supplies
|65 II C
||Dental Equipment & Supplies
|65 II F
||Patient Mobility Devices
|65 V A
||X-Ray Equipment & Supplies
||Invitro Diagnostics, Reagents, Test Kits & Test Sets
||Cost-Per-Test, Clinical Laboratory Analyzer
||Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing Services
||Medical Laboratory Testing & Analysis Services