Fiscal Year 2013 Webinars
Throughout the year, VA collected feedback from the supplier community and from internal VA Program Offices about what is and what is not working with VA’s acquisition and procurement processes. During these Webinars, VA reports summary findings from our feedback collection efforts and addresses what we have done, what we are doing, and what we will continue to do in the future to address this feedback.
VA continues to look to their Supplier community for feedback and recommendations on how VA can improve their performance and capabilities. Please send suggestions to VA Supplier Relationship Management Feedback.
On Wednesday, May 1, 2013, VA hosted its second Fiscal Year Supplier Relationship Transformation quarterly webinar. Specific topics included:
- Update suppliers on Supplier Relationship Management activities, including:
- Results from the second quarter (2Q) Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Supplier Perception Survey;
- Update on VA Industry Advisory Group activities;
- Provide Acquisition Policy updates (sole-source, others);
- Clarify role of the Strategic Acquisition Center (SAC); and
- Provide updates on the Veterans Small Business conference and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) progress towards meeting FY 2013 socioeconomic contracting goals.
Access Webinar Presentation Materials as well as the webinar and audio transcript.
On February 13, 2013, VA hosted its first Fiscal Year Supplier Relationship Transformation quarterly webinar. Specific topics included:
- Update suppliers on Supplier Relationship Management activities
- Updates from the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization; and
- Overview of Supplier Relationship Management activities, including results from the fourth quarter (4Q) FY 2012 Supplier Perception Survey and an update on VA Industry Advisory Group activities.
Access Webinar Presentation Materials and Audio Transcript