Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
National Veterans TEE Tournament
- A golf and bowling rehabilitation program for Veterans who are legally blind, amputees, those who use wheelchairs and Veterans with other disabilities. The National Veterans TEE Tournament (NVTT) uses a therapeutic format to promote rehabilitation, fellowship and camaraderie among its participants.
- September 10-14, 2012
- Events will take place in the Iowa City area.
- Participation is open to U.S. military Veterans with visual impairments, amputations, traumatic brain injuries, psychological trauma, certain neurological conditions, spinal cord injuries and other disabilities, who receive care in any Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health care facility.
- The event provides legally blind Veterans and those with other disabilities an opportunity to participate in a therapeutic golfing event as well as other sports activities. By participating, Veterans are able to develop new skills and strengthen their self-esteem.
- Presented by
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- Hosted by
- The Iowa City VA Medical Center, with support from community volunteers.
- Kirt Sickels, NVTT Director, (319) 358-5963.